This seminar is designed to explore the unspoken and challenging lives of humans and their difficult dogs. This with be a demonstration heavy seminar. Only demo dogs will be invited to this seminar. If you have a dog that you'd like to be used for demo, please let us know.
More and more dogs are developing emotional and mental health issues across North America. Devoted humans work tirelessly changing their lives to accommodate their dog’s ‘special’ needs. When it’s just too much these dogs end up in shelters/rescues or destroyed. Education is the key to recovery.
‣ Examine canine focuses and MOTIVES.
‣ Learn how to COMMUNICATE appropriately
with your dog. Read the signs.
‣ Become an excellent handler. Improve your leash handling and restraint skills.
‣ Determine when to teach and when/how to manage.
‣ Learn science-based behaviour TECHNIQUES
‣ Learn how to appropriately socialize your difficult dog with PEOPLE & DOGS.
Pet Intel. offers a team of dedicated coaches who believe in helping clients to become experts of their own dogs. We provide clients with individual advice and support as they strengthen their bond and understanding of their animal. Our philosophy and methodology is based on scientific principles and a true belief in and respect for animal emotion.
Our Coaches are constantly striving to meet new intellectual challenges and goals and to stay current with education and industry science. Below are some of the organizations our Coaches are Members of and participate with.