Discover the Mysteries of Dog Communication and Handling
Using Body Language
Ever wonder what your dog is trying to tell you? How about what your body is telling your dog? Dogs are experts at reading human body language, but sometimes our bodies lie! Discover the mysteries of dog communication, learn how to handle your dog using appropriate equipment and communicating using body language. Learn the secrets of dog communication and handling with our JWalker & Pet Intel. team of Canine Coaches.
A perfect course for dog owners, individuals and professionals seeking a short and concise delivery.
- Basic canine body language- eyes, tail, ears, hair, mouth, posture
- Body placement -Side, facing, away
- Big and Small- stand, crouch
- Body blocking- claiming personal space
- No Monkey Arms- Stay one unit
- Directive Cue- Line from nose to destination
- Move away, move forward- drive away, pull forward
- Turn towards, turn away-steering using body
- Fast & Slow- changing pace
This course included handouts and video demonstrations. Estimated time to complete is 2.5 hours.
Pet Intel. offers a team of dedicated coaches who believe in helping clients to become experts of their own dogs. We provide clients with individual advice and support as they strengthen their bond and understanding of their animal. Our philosophy and methodology is based on scientific principles and a true belief in and respect for animal emotion.
Our Coaches are constantly striving to meet new intellectual challenges and goals and to stay current with education and industry science. Below are some of the organizations our Coaches are Members of and participate with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dogs are experts at reading human body language... this course helps us even the playing field.